2011-05-16

A dentist and his patient

One bright summer morning a well-dressed young man, who looked like a gentleman, called to see a well-known dentist in Picadilly street in London.
He was shown into the waiting-room and told that the dentist would be ready to see him in the dentistry in a few minutes.

The dentist was attending to another case at that time but he happened to glance through the door which was only partially shut. He saw a man removing various silver ornaments, which were scattered about the room, and putting them into his pockets.
The man was about to leave the house, when the dentist requested him to come into his dentistry and to be seated.

The dentist began examining the man's teeth. On finishing the examination the dentist said:
"If you want to escape serious consequences, you must undergo a painful extraction together with a lancing of the gum. But don't be afraid you will be given gas3 and you won't feel anything at all."

The patient expressed much unwillingness to undergo the treatment. He said:
"You see, doctor, I'm not prepared for such a serious treatment today, I'll call on you in some days again, and then..."

But the dentist, paying no heed to his objections, administered a powerful anaesthetic. It rapidly made the man unconscious.
Then the dentist sent for the police.
The man was removed and woke up a couple of hours later to find himself securely locked' up in prison.

3 comments:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. maindental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. dental implants

    ReplyDelete
  3. The the next occasion Someone said a weblog, Hopefully so it doesnt disappoint me approximately this. What i’m saying is, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to express. All I hear is often a number of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy searching for attention. Turismo dentale in Albania

    ReplyDelete